Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Eligibility : B.E,BTech (CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom)
Experience : Freshers/Experienced (0 to 2 yeas)
Job Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
CGI strives to be recognized by our clients as their partner and expert of choice. Our track record of outstanding delivery, combined with our industry expertise, end-to-end services and IP-based solutions, help deliver significant value to clients’ mission-critical and transformative work.
Job Description :
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.
- Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates with no prior experience should have completed their BE/BTech not earlier than 2018.
- Candidates with 1-2 years experience should have completed their BE/BTech in 2017 or 2016.
- 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th.
- No Current Backlog.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies
To apply for this job please visit chk.tbe.taleo.net.