Job Title : Backend Engineer, SQL Server
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 5+ Years
Location : Remote
Company Profile :
Catchpoint is the Internet Resilience Company™. The top online retailers, Global2000, CDNs, cloud service providers, and xSPs in the world rely on Catchpoint to increase their resilience by catching any issues in the Internet stack before they impact their business. The Catchpoint platform offers synthetics, RUM, performance optimization, high fidelity data and flexible visualizations with advanced analytics. It leverages thousands of global vantage points (including inside wireless networks, BGP, backbone, last mile, endpoint, enterprise, ISPs and more) to provide unparalleled observability into anything that impacts your customers, workforce, networks, website performance, applications and APIs..
- You will support our MS SQL Server.
- You’ll work closely with the engineering stakeholders as well as DevOps and Operations in supporting the SQL Server DB.
- In addition to that, you’ll use Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and GitHub to expand our C# .NET Core codebase.
- Along the way, you’ll collaborate with product managers, designers, and your team to build best-of-breed monitoring software.
- 5+ years of writing great – server-side code and with strong foundations of SQL programming.
- Know the SDLC inside and out.
- Proficient with C#, .NET Core, and other Microsoft server-side technologies.
- Proficient with T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Query optimization, SQL Server internals and basic administration.
- Solid principles and design pattern.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.catchpoint.com.