Job Role: Java Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 4 To 7 Years
Walk-In Date: 13th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 03:00 PM
Job Location: Pune
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Candidate should have very strong technical background in Java, spring (MVC, IOC, and AOP), RESTFUL Web services.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring.
- Candidate should have working knowledge on web services.
- Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration.
- Should have knowledge on designing and implementation of REST Web services.
- Strong experience with REST API and web services.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Strong Core Java and spring.
- Strong RESTFUL web service experience.
- Strong SQL (preferably Oracle), J Query, HTML/CSS, Oracle Restful, SOAP web services.
- Java, spring & RESTFUL Web services.
Documents to Carry:
- Hard-copy of the resume.
- Printout of this email.
- Passport size photograph, Photo ID & Company ID card.
- Latest salary slip (preferred).
- Latest Offer letter or Increment / salary revision letter from current employer.
- Pay slips of last 3 months.
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd (Registered office),
No.14, Phase III, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC SEZ, Village Man, Taluka, Mulshi,
Haveli Hinjewadi, Pune – 411057.