Job Role : Software Engineer
Eligibility : B.E, B.Tech
Year of Passing : 2018 Passouts
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata
Company Profile :
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Should have 60% or CGPA equivalent to 60% and above in academics in 10th, 12th or Diploma.
- Graduation (Engineering aggregate of 8 semesters) should be 50% or equivalent to 50% CGPA and above.
- Only 1 year gap is allowed post HSC (12th) and not after SSC (10th) or between graduation years.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidate should be ready to join immediately
- Selected candidates will have to sign 2 years’ Service Agreement on the day of joining.
Selection Process :
- Step 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written CommunicationTest.
- Step 2 : Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm).
- Step 3 : Technical Interview followed by HR Interview.
To apply for this job please visit www.capgemini.com.