Job Title : Software Engineer In Test
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Location : India
Company Profile :
Avasant is a Los Angeles, California based top management and consulting firm providing Strategic Sourcing, IT and Business Transformation and Global Strategy services to global blue-chip clients. Since 2001, Avasant experts have executed over 1,000 engagements across 40+ countries. The firm has been recognized as “World’s Best Outsourcing Advisor” by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) for nine consecutive years.
- As a SDET, you will work closely working with developers to automate developed features and manual testing of the new features.
- You will be responsible for owning the complete architecture of automation framework planning and designing automation for performance, API and Web.
- You would also be setting up automation infrastructure, which would need you to work on setting triggers in CI/CD pipeline.
- You will be building high-quality automation frameworks to cover end to end testing of your owned features.
- Contributing towards at all levels of the test pyramid.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor and debugging process results.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Automate testing flows on Web and APIs.
- Strong expertise in automation testing of Web and APIs.
- Proficient in Java/Python, shell scripting.
- Experience with QA test automation technologies like Selenium WebDriver, RestAssured, TestNG, and Maven.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Must have knowledge of client server architecture and backend protocols.
- Experience In Manual Testing for Web. This would include the development and execution of project-specific test plans.
- Experience using SQL and Database Management Systems (DBMS),
- Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technologies, including bringing new ideas to the Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle multitask, triage issues, and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit avasant.applytojob.com.