Job Role : Associate Engineer
Eligibility : B.E,B.Tech(Cse,Ece,Eee,It)
Year Of Passing : 2019
Job Location : Bangalore
Company Profile :
Aptean is a leading provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. We build and acquire solutions to support the evolving operational needs of our customers. Our solutions help nearly 5,000 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by enabling them to operate more efficiently, thereby ensuring higher customer satisfaction.
Job Description :
- The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
Technical Skills :
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and Sql skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.