American Express Hiring Software Developer in Gurgaon
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources
to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Our mission is to win the hearts, minds, and wallets of our customers by delivering extraordinary customer care at the right margins. Our program continues on a transformational, multi-year journey to consolidate and upgrade AXP’s global customer service experience for card members across multiple functions. This position will be part of the Manufacturing and Automation Team. We are delivering the next phase of flexible, business-maintainable tools which enable superior customer care and satisfaction for multiple business areas.
- Deliver robotic process automation for internal Global Servicing Network customers
- Drive process assessments for robotics process automation/automation opportunities
- Prepare documentation of solution and coding to ensure future maintenance
- Create reusable knowledge assets for each RPA project
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debugs, evaluates, modifies RPA solutions
- Performs all technical aspects of RPA development using best in class RPA tools
- Function as an agile team member, and supports consistent development best practices
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Experience in Automation tools (E.g., Blue Prism, Fusion, UI Path, Automation Anywhere)
- Understanding of BPM – Background in servicing processes, preferably back-office fulfillment functions. Experience in Agile delivery methodology, preferably as part of a scrum team.
- Process automation using VBA, .NET, JAVA, C++ or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills – Understanding of SDLC including documentation, testing and project management.
- Should have executed 3+ software development projects (Automation projects preferred)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects and meet schedules.
- Comfort and experience in working with both business and technology groups
- Good communication skills to clarify expectations and drive alignment
- Proven ability to successfully drive results within a matrixed organization
- Ability to organize work with little day-to-day direction
- Sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables
- Proven ability to independently overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems
- Experience in breaking down organizational barriers and to influence without direct authority
- Background/Experience in one or more of the following: application development, test automation or BPM is preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.americanexpress.com.