Experience: 1-4 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data, and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat, or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting, and reproduction
- Investigate, debug, and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds, and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- The ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance in problem resolution for complex issues.
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, various innovations and techniques, and the reuse of existing solutions.
- Developing new modules or implementing enhancements in existing applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 1-4 years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Development experience in Java
- Microservices architecture Sprint boot
- Web application development framework like angular and HTML5
- Experience working with Cassandra/Postgre Or SQL Server
- Expert in UNIX Shell Scripting.
- Added advantage if you have exposer to Spark and stream processing architectures Kafka or in Docker Containerization.
- Self-motivated, self-learner takes initiative, a team player while being organized and responsible.
- Excellent communication skills, Analytical Ability, Learning Ability, and strong attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.