Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We strive to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses, the economy, and communities. Amazonians are smart, passionate builders with different backgrounds and goals, who share a common desire to always be learning and inventing on behalf of our customers.
- Work closely with senior and principal engineers to architect and deliver high-quality technology solutions
- Own development in multiple layers of the stack including distributed workflows hosted in native AWS architecture
- Operational rigor for a rapidly growing tech stack
- Contribute to patents, tech talks, and innovation drives
- Assist in the continual hiring and development of technical talent
- Measure success metrics and influence the evolution of the tech product
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and years of Software Development experience·
- Proven track record of building large-scale, highly available, low latency, high quality distributed systems and software products.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms,
- Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Good understanding of AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS, Lex, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Scala.
- Great problem-solving skills and propensity to learn and develop tech talent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.