Job Role: .Net Developer
Eligibility: BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience: 2 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 6th April 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Pune
Agiliad was born out of a realization that traditional business models in the IT and product engineering services space are quickly becoming irrelevant. The leveraged pyramid model of large IT services companies is tuned to manage cost and efficiency in large projects but it cannot provide the quality and time to market needed by product innovators and cannot create the environment to attract and train the best engineers.
IP is becoming componentized and companies want to purchase/outsource/co-develop non-core or “adjacent” IP. The consulting model of specialty organizations is not flexible enough. Specialists also cannot leverage cross-domain capabilities nor invest in aggregating technologies and building solutions.
- Work closely with the Technical Manager/Architect/Lead for software definition, reviews and development.
- Interact with customer technical teams for discussions on software requirements and design.
- Work with a team of co-developers towards common project goals.
- Leverage software development methodologies to drive software reliability into the product.
- Must have development experience in C#.net.
- Must have development experience in WPF.
- Knowledge of concepts and methods related to analysis, design and implementation in an object-oriented environment required.
- Experience in agile development approaches, preferably SCRUM.
- Experience on product/platform development is preferred.
- Experience in ensuring overall code quality by performing code reviews.
- Good to have experience working in Industrial Automation domain.
- Must be proactive and good at communication.
Agiliad Technologies Private Ltd.,
Godrej Castlemaine, 1st floor, Next to Ruby Hall Clinic,
42 Sassoon road, Pune – 01.