Advantmed India LLP Walk-In for Manual Test Engineer
Job Role: Manual Test Engineer
Experience :0 –1 Years
Walk-In Date: 24 Sep – 30 Sep 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Founded in 2005 and based in Santa Ana, California, Advantmed, LLC is a healthcare information management company that helps health plans and managed care organizations optimize revenue and improve quality outcomes.
- The primary role of the position will be the test authoring and execution on software developed.
- You will be responsible for developing test cases and maintaining test documentation.
- You will be required to work as part of a team and will be jointly responsible for assisting with test activities where required.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of testing issues within a complex project and organization.
- Work closely with the Software Development Team.
- Record problems and issues on the defect-tracking tool, such as JIRA.
- Complete the objectives of each assignment within the agreed timeframe.
- Responsible for system/function and integration testing.
- Responsible for control the test configuration, data preparation and environment.
- Raising questions / ambiguities related to requirements.
- Maintaining traceability matrix.
- Test data preparation and execution.
- Defect tracking and monitoring it to the closure [e.g JIRA].
- Escalating issues/risks to leads and managers.
- Keeping the test artifacts up-to-date in the central repository.
- Maintaining good relations with project team and peers.
Using best practices across QA teams.
- Sound experience on concepts of Software Test Engineering (Test designing), Verification, Validation, Testing Techniques for Web and Desktop applications.
- Should have a good strong understanding of black-box testing methodologies.
- Understanding in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, performance and system testing.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Provides feedback on software requirement documentation pertaining to software development projects.
- Experience of writing Test Scripts, Test Cases, Use Cases from requirement documents and mock-up.
Intermediate SQL proficiency.
- Ability to understand the Stored Procedures and write queries for the test data extraction and manipulation.
- Good communication & Analytical Skills.
Advantmed India LLP,
402, 4th floor, Pinnacle Business Park,
Corporate Road, Prahladnagar, Ahmedabad.
To apply for this job please visit www.advantmed.com..