Adaequare walk-in for UI Developers
Job Role: UI Developers
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 Years
Walk-In Date: 21st Sep 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Adaequare, a fast-growing organization lead by accomplished executives, specializes in technology areas of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Legacy Modernization, Business Process Management (BPM), Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence (DW/BI), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Web Enablement. Adaequare”s depth of expertise is aimed at helping customers re-engineer and maximize their ROI and resource productivity to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace. Adaequare”s IT engagements have resulted in technology-intensive solutions that have met the most stringent of international Quality and Security Standards like SEI CMMI 3and ISO 27001:2005. Adaequare was established in 2001 and today has more than 300 employees across the globe. Adaequare follows a global delivery and support model by supporting its onsite operations at Chantilly, VA and Dayton, OH with a state of the art offshore delivery center at Hyderabad, India. Adaequare offers superior value to its customers by providing multiple options of engagement and 24/7 support services.
- Building websites and apps that are responsive and usable.
- Implementing web design and development principles to build stable software.
- Monitoring website performance and rectifying front-end-related issues.
- Collaborating closely with the team to support projects during all phases of delivery.
- Identifying innovative ideas and proof of concepts according to project requirements.
- Mentoring team members in the following industry best practices of design and development.
- Maintaining an organized workflow using a project management tool (like Git, JIRA, Youtrack).
- Testing to identify bugs and technical issues before and after deploying.
- 2+ years of frontend design and development experience.
- Good at responsive design.
- Strong experience on Angular JS framework.
- Having knowledge in other JS MVVM, React frameworks is a plus.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results-oriented.
- Excellent communication abilities (written and verbal).
Adaequare Info Pvt ltd.,
Northeast Block, First Floor,
Display Building, NAC Campus, Kondapur Post,
Cyberabad, Hyderabad – 500032.
To apply for this job please visit www.adaequare.com.