Website ABM Knowledgeware LTD
Job Role : Trainee
Eligibility : Computer Science and IT Graduates and Post Graduates
Experience : 0 Years
Walk-In Date : 29th December 2018
Walk-In Time :10 AM to 4 PM
Job Location : Mumbai
Company Profile :
ABM is a category leader in e-municipality segment in India with several successfully sustained projects. ABM caters 750+ Urban Local Bodies and some of the initial 20 Smart Cities as our esteemed customers. ABM’s various e-municipality solutions deliver millions of Citizen Services every year and growing. Several states have selected ABM for a state-wide rollout of e-Municipality projects as we competed with reputed MNCs and Indian IT firms. ABM’s e-Municipality projects are quoted as exemplary case studies in various prestigious journals & international research reports and have bagged awards from credible international organizations, central/state governments, Industry associations and reputed media publications.
Job Description :
- Preparation of test data for unit test.
- Satisfactory completion of unit testing.
- Preparation of program documentation.
- Preplanned self-development at ones own cost and time, in a time bound manner. The plan for self-development will be mutually agreed before finalization of appointments.
Technical Skills :
- JAVA, J2EE
Terms and Condition :
- We are welcoming only Computer Science and IT Graduates and Post Graduates.
- Applicable to Candidates having 60% throughout the academics i.e. 10+2+3+2 (SSC, HSC, Graduation and Post Graduation) without any KT or Backlogs.
- The CTC will be upto Rs.25, 000/- p.m. depend on the academics and interview ratings.
- Bond for two to three years, failing to which they will not get reliving letter.
- They will be eligible for the annual assessment after completion of one year.
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- Hr Interview
Venue Details :
ABM Knowledgeware LTD.
ABM House, 7th Floor, Plot No. 268,
Linking Road, Bandra West – 50,
Landmark: Next to Persian Darbar Restaurant